FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEERING PE EXAM REVIEW COURSE
Time & Location
About the Event
The online PE exam prep course is an excellent preparation tool to prepare you for the 2020 Fire Protection Engineering PE Exam. The online PE exam prep course has been revised to meet the current NCEES exam specifications. You will be able to access 14 live, 1.5 hour sessions from anywhere. Each session is taught by a subject matter expert, using web conferencing technology, which will allow you the opportunity to ask questions as they arise throughout each session. This effective educational online prep course will help you organize and navigate through the reference materials and allow for maximum retention.
Who Should Attend: Anyone preparing for the PE Exam, or anyone needing a refresher including current engineers, fire marshals, and loss control specialists: participants will come away with the understanding of the principles of fire protection engineering, and even if you are not taking the exam this year, but want to assess your readiness for a future exam, this online PE exam prep course will provide you with a fundamental understanding of the principles of fire protection engineering.
- Exam Preparation & Exam Taking Strategies
- Fire Protection Analysis
- Fire Protection Management
- Human Behavior
- Fire Dynamics
- Fire Protection System
- Smoke Management
- Explosion Protection
- Passive Building Systems
- Participation in either the Tuesday or Thursday session
- Two-hours of access to instructors outside class hours
- Electronic copies of the online PE exam prep training slides
Educational Training Schedule: 14 live, 1.5 hour online sessions:
- July 14- October 13, 2020 (Every Tuesday) from 2:30 - 4:00 PM Eastern Time
- July 16- October 15, 2020 (Every Thursday) from 6:30 - 8:00 PM Eastern Time
You have the flexibility to attend the Tuesday or Thursday session each week.
- Member of SFPE HQ: $1,795
- Non-Member: $2,195
- SFPE Reference Manual/Answer Manual for the P.E. Exam in the Fire Protection Engineering, 5th Edition
- SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering,5th Edition
- NFPA Standards in editions specified by the SFPE 2019 Reference list. List for the 2020 exam will be updated at the end of March 2020.
PDHs: PDHs are only granted for the sessions in which you fully participate. Your participation is verified by being logged into the web conference technology during the session. The maximum number of PDHs that can be awarded for the 14 weeks is 21 PDHs, even if the sessions run long or you attend a Tuesday and Thursday session in a given week. Recordings of the sessions are available in case you miss a session or if you wish to listen to the session again, however no PDHs credit can be given to sessions that were missed and then made up by listening to the recording. These rules are necessary to maintain the integrity of the PDH granting process.